How To Do T Pushup
T Pushup Exercise
T pushup is another advanced variation on the standard pushup that’ll build excellent upper body strength while also helping to work the core muscles as well.
It can be performed while holding onto a set of dumbbells or without – your choice.
T-Pushup How To
- Position yourself as you would a standard push-up exercise.
- Lower down to the floor then press back up to complete the rep.
- Once the rep is completed, lift one arm off the ground and keeping it extended, bring it so that it’s pointing directly to the ceiling. As you do this, twist the body so that your chest is facing the side wall and your head is looking up towards the sky.
- Hold this for a brief movement and then lower the arm back to the ground. Next rep, repeat to the other side.
- Continue until all reps are completed.
Form and Technique
Focus on keeping the abs tight and the arms extended when you’re in the ‘T’ position.
Routine for Strength: 5 sets x AMRAP (30 secs rest between sets)
Routine for Muscle Gains: 5 sets x AMRAP (45-60 secs rest between sets)